- Initiate a transformation
- Accelerate a project or a program…
When to unleash the collective beast?
Deploy a program
- Onboard decision makers
- Train leaders
- Adapt the strategy
- Visualize an approach
- Concretely land on robust production…
- Launch or support a community
- Leverage peer-to-peer power
- Mobilize stakeholders and the ecosystem around a project
Do better than usual
- Executive committee,
- Training sessions,
- Design Sprint,
How to unleash the collective beast?
We design and facilitate workshops in which people really work.
3 steps to organize a Wild workshop
To organize a workshop, we create a customized work agenda that we facilitate in person or online. These agendas include what each participant will be doing every minute of the event.
We get started with your stakes, we fine-tune together, we assess your situation from our perspective as experts and we establish the playing field on which we will onboard participants.Share your stakes with us
To produce the best work agenda for your participants:
- We draw from our experience and know-how of hundreds of modules to create the best scenario for your participants.
- In general, we co-design the workshop over the course of three meetings attended by one operational sponsor and one strategic sponsor, from your company, and two of our Wild facilitators… until we reach the final version together.
- We think of everything down to the last detail for a smooth experience for you and the participants: Workshop agenda, group lists, instructions, and work scenarios.
- A reinforced team is on hand to run the workshop.
- The day before, we set up a physical or digital environment to welcome your participants.
- Everything is done by design, not by default: every detail is important, from the working environment to the positions you will have to adopt during the event.
- We are flexible: if the need arises, we can rebuild a ready-to-use agenda the day before or even during the event.
They talk about it better than we do
They have experienced a Wild workshop. Here’s what they think:
«Wild kept the group energy high, without me needing to invest myself in that aspect. I was able to put my own energy into issues that were related to my core business and to a certain extent the group’s expectations of me as the leader of this program.»
as R&D Director Global Brands at Danone
« The flexibility for what you want to deliver is built in them. They are able to adapt pretty quickly once they have taken time to understand my culture, how we operate and what we need. They built a journey that worked for us specifically so it is very tailor made. We see that when they even adapt on site: we planned something, I came up with an idea, and right after, they moved [the agenda] to something else. »
as Head of Africa and External Affairs at Sanofi
«If I could give you one piece of advice: if you have a relatively complicated problem to implement within your company, don’t hesitate to call on Wild is the Game, you will never be disappointed!»
as Regional Safety Director for the Middle East at Sanofi
«I do a lot of workshops, Wild is one of those organizations that really has an extremely dynamic and engaging way of structuring exchanges and interactions… They have real expertise!»
as General Manager at AXA Health and Group Benefits
«If you haven’t tested them yet, my advice is to trust them because they are wild, but they know what they are doing.»
as Latin America Director at Sanofi
«I don’t know if it’s three months, six months or a year, but one thing is for sure, it saves a lot of time.»
as Lafarge HR Director
«I wasn’t looking for a strategy consulting firm, I was looking for a partner that could get us working and thinking together.»
as CEO of Veolia
«I think without you we wouldn’t have been able to do this (…) I, for one, have never seen this.»
as Vice President, Digital Health at Sanofi
Do you have a complex issue or a workshop project, or simply want to talk with us?